Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Spring cleaning

These are gifts from friends over the years....and it is only 1/3 of what I have (excluding soft toys)....It is really amazing that I didn't buy any and yet...I have all kinds of pigs....Ok..here goes...

Family Portrait (A)

P.s. Did you? Yes... YOU!!!
Stop looking around...found something familiar? (^-^)


Who are the two behind? Here, take a closer look...ok..they are shy...they requested not to give a sharp focus on their faces (o.O)



Family Portrait (B)


There are still some cousins not shown as I was too lazy to get them all out...hahaha....

This HUGE "mama" ...another gift...I keep all my watches here ^^


This was a X'mas gift some years back(not a pig)...but it is pretty cool....


These two gifts (which one is Kermit for Miss Piggy??)....but somehow reminds me of .....

4 comments:

  1. yes.. I saw her again.. hihi XDDD
    Next time I wont buy u any piggy stuffs.. I promise~ kaka! Btw, those 2.. should remind u with no one~~~ ^O^

    Happy Chinese New Year!!!
    (((((Hug)))))

    Roro

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cutie ,a big big family ar ~~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. 豬豬
    我會多來探你的哦。嘻嘻

    ReplyDelete